Skip to main content

The Darkened Path, Book 1 The journey Begins, Published today!!

Today publication began for The Darkened Path Book 1 and it is now released on Createspace right here. -->The Darkened Path Book 1    I am proud of myself that I finally got it finished like I wanted and the new version of the old book is more streamlined and refined! It will be something great to read and absorb yourself in while I am busy working on the second book, which I promise has a lot more in store for everyone! The Darkened Path is far from done and there's is a lot more of that path to be traveling on!   


Further distribution to Amazon and other sales outlets will follow in 3-5 business days while I upload and publish to their stores. There will not be a Kindle version posted to Amazon due to their  pickiness about who else you can publish with. I want the e-book version available to a lot of sales channels and Amazon doesn't want competition and tries to say you cant publish your e-book to other sales outlets for 90 days after you load it to their Kindle Store. So Smashwords and other places will be seeing a E-book version as soon as I can get it done.


  I just discovered today that Nook Press has now offered its own print publication service and I am seriously checking them out later! Now the next phase is to tackle Book 2, and edit the pages I added to it and then get on with the second part of the book. That section is going to take a bit of time. I have a lot of snippets, notes, and loose pages of material to go through and sort out and decide what to add and what to scrap.  That is a hard thing for me..to me..my writing is not scrap or meaningless in any sense but I have to be reasonable and say I cannot publish every miniscule detail and 3 sentence post-it note I have squirreled away in my folders! that would result in a several hundred pages worth of reading!


I really have to go for now..the second book must be finished soon! Bright Blessings to everyone and I hope you enjoy my new book!


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Hearts on Fire :Draconia Rising" Update

Hello everyone and Bright Blessings. It's been a few minutes since I was here last, and I come in to report some great news. "Hearts on Fire: Draconia Rising" is currently at 40 pages and slightly over 15,200 words as of this writing. I am quite in love with my new writing program LibreOffice 5, it makes writing so much easier to get done. To give you all a tiny glimpse of my newest work, here is a snippet from page 7, where Tristan McKinley adopts for his daughter, a very unusual kitten... "Thirty minutes later, Tristan pulled into his driveway, and parked in the massive three car garage. His daughter was literally bouncing up and down on the deck, as apparently grandpa had broke the news about a special present was on its way. He barely had time to get out of the car and go towards the passenger door, when an excited squeal greeted him and a tiny weight collided with his knees. Lily stared up at him with anticipation and asked “Can I see her, what does she look...

"shadows in the Night" is published!

Hello everyone and Bright Blessings! I came in to announce, that I started the new year with a new book being published...that's right, "Shadows in the Night" by S.M.Phillips, is LIVE on Kindle!  Don't miss you chance to get one of the newest books of 2018! The Paperback is coming soon, when the files are done being reviewed. I will post an update as soon as I get clearance. I have to go fdor now, gotta get this shiny new book promoted to the masses! Book Description: "  What exactly is a ghost? Have you ever looked at someone who was acting rather oddly, and felt they just might be possessed? Do you need help with removing unwanted entities and energies from your home and life? This handy little novel has all the information you need, to protect yourself from negatives, summon and communicate with benign spirits, herbs, gemstones and other curios associated with spiritual properties, and tools and tricks to get you started on exploring the spirit world and ga...

Shadows in the Night, A Novel by S.M.Phillips