Skip to main content

The Darkened Path Book 1: The Journey Begins is finished!!

I had to come in here and announce that The Darkened Path Book 1: The Journey Begins, is finally finished and the printed version is going to be released this week on Amazon! I will be posting again soon when I get the link available! A full 7 chapters, 206 pages and 54,303 words are ready to go!! E-book formats are going to take a minute because Amazon gives you issues about having your e-book published in more than one place if you already have it set up on their Kindle site so I have to find a way to work around their little rule and still have my book available where I need it to be seen and sold.  


The second part of the series is well underway, with 104 pages and 34,028 words typed so far, it includes 4 years of a backstory related to "The Witch of Lone Oak" theme of the title. I am the Witch of Lone Oak character and I moved here 4 years ago, so yes I have to kind of include what has gone on in my life since the day I moved here. to me that makes logical sense. there's gonna be some fantastic stuff written into this next book so stay tuned y'all. Bright Blessings to all!!         

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Hearts on Fire :Draconia Rising" Update

Hello everyone and Bright Blessings. It's been a few minutes since I was here last, and I come in to report some great news. "Hearts on Fire: Draconia Rising" is currently at 40 pages and slightly over 15,200 words as of this writing. I am quite in love with my new writing program LibreOffice 5, it makes writing so much easier to get done. To give you all a tiny glimpse of my newest work, here is a snippet from page 7, where Tristan McKinley adopts for his daughter, a very unusual kitten... "Thirty minutes later, Tristan pulled into his driveway, and parked in the massive three car garage. His daughter was literally bouncing up and down on the deck, as apparently grandpa had broke the news about a special present was on its way. He barely had time to get out of the car and go towards the passenger door, when an excited squeal greeted him and a tiny weight collided with his knees. Lily stared up at him with anticipation and asked “Can I see her, what does she look...

"shadows in the Night" is published!

Hello everyone and Bright Blessings! I came in to announce, that I started the new year with a new book being published...that's right, "Shadows in the Night" by S.M.Phillips, is LIVE on Kindle!  Don't miss you chance to get one of the newest books of 2018! The Paperback is coming soon, when the files are done being reviewed. I will post an update as soon as I get clearance. I have to go fdor now, gotta get this shiny new book promoted to the masses! Book Description: "  What exactly is a ghost? Have you ever looked at someone who was acting rather oddly, and felt they just might be possessed? Do you need help with removing unwanted entities and energies from your home and life? This handy little novel has all the information you need, to protect yourself from negatives, summon and communicate with benign spirits, herbs, gemstones and other curios associated with spiritual properties, and tools and tricks to get you started on exploring the spirit world and ga...

Shadows in the Night, A Novel by S.M.Phillips