I'm exhausted but accomplished! I am finally finished with my newest book, "The Darkened Path: Beyond The Veil"!!!! I just now finished the last 25 pages, bringing the total page count to a decent 110 pages. The entire word count is 30,270. Tonight I edited, revised, and typed in the last 25 pages and typed a eyeball numbing 7,372 words, as I was very determined to have it at least done, if not published by Sunday. Now I just have to finish "Hearts On Fire" that book is currently hiding somewhere in plot bunny land, and I have to go and find my meandering muse that seems to be playing hide and seek. Perhaps when I open that word document and scan down the pages, then my muse shall return with a roaring, fire breathing vengeance. For now, it is 1:40 am Saturday, and I seriously have to detach myself from this computer chair and go to bed! I will post a link and etc to the new book the second that I have it available Bright Blessings everyone and I shall return shortly!
Hello everyone and Bright Blessings. It's been a few minutes since I was here last, and I come in to report some great news. "Hearts on Fire: Draconia Rising" is currently at 40 pages and slightly over 15,200 words as of this writing. I am quite in love with my new writing program LibreOffice 5, it makes writing so much easier to get done. To give you all a tiny glimpse of my newest work, here is a snippet from page 7, where Tristan McKinley adopts for his daughter, a very unusual kitten... "Thirty minutes later, Tristan pulled into his driveway, and parked in the massive three car garage. His daughter was literally bouncing up and down on the deck, as apparently grandpa had broke the news about a special present was on its way. He barely had time to get out of the car and go towards the passenger door, when an excited squeal greeted him and a tiny weight collided with his knees. Lily stared up at him with anticipation and asked “Can I see her, what does she look...
Comments
Post a Comment