Skip to main content

New Book Started! The Darkened Path: Beyond The Veil.

Hello everyone and Bright Blessings! I have come in to update on what I have been working on, This has been one very busy week for me, over the weekend I started a new writing job online, at IWriter.com, which pays you to write articles, e-books, and "rewrites", and right this minute I am still a "standard" writer, you have to have so many approvals and star ratings to earn your way into the higher paying assignments. I suppose it isn't too horrible, the prospect of making $2.43 for every 500 words written and article that is actually approved, is more pay than a royalty payment for a book that is priced at 5.99. Now you know why they call us "starving artists"!
Anyways.. down to my newest book that I just started, and no "The Darkened Path;The Witch Of Lone Oak" is not completed yet, much to my vexation, I have about 100 pages to go for that. I may have less than 100 pages left to finish, that is just a cautious estimate. The writing fairy hit me, and told me to start the 4th book, titled "The Darkened Path Beyond The Veil", which will be a novel detailing various methods of Divination, and other similar subjects, I am a experienced user of divination and it's practices, I am a very Receptive Empath, and the writing fairy hit me hard to start on the 4th book. I literally saw signs pointing to this new book contents, dropped into my lap, as when I started writing the articles for Iwriter, well one of the assignments was for divination articles on Tarot and Horoscopes, and then I logged into my Facebook, and first thing I saw on the top of my news feed was a article on methods of Divination. Now if that is not divine inspiration and pointed direction, well I don't know what is!!  As of right now, 18 pages of book #4 are done.
 As of now, 115 pages of Witch Of Lone Oak are finished, and I am in the middle of some very difficult scenes  that bring about powerful memories and hard emotions, this week I hope to have a lot more done! I know I keep saying that I will have it finished on so and so date and time, I have been telling myself that for months now, but really this one book is becoming like some kind of dreaded chore..it's like I know I have to finish it, but somehow I am lacking the desire to actually sit and work on it longer than a hour or two, for some reason I have lost my passion and drive about writing this one book, and it is probably because I have already been working on it for well close to a year now. There also have been a lot of irritating and catastrophic setbacks with Witch Of Lone Oak, there for awhile I was convinced that the entire file was jinxed, as for months every time I tried to write into it, well something crazy would happen to stall progress or screw up my files. It has been such a long , stalled, dragged out scenario that I have seriously contemplated not even publishing it at all, but I cannot do that, because Witch Of Lon Oak is a vital part of the Darkened Path series and I have to finish it! See? I am stressing and vexing over it..and not even writing in the book itself! I don have the so called "writer's block", more like  "writers flop" where my writer's magic for Witch Of Lone Oak has temporarily taken a hiatus, I know exactly what I am writing about, however getting the words down into MS Word has become the issue. Why can't the writing fairy hit me with a blast of  power sparkles and get me writing on the book I'm supposed to be finishing? I am going to go for now, I have more work to do, and the Witchy Writer's work is never, ever done! Oh..before I go.. here is the cover art for the newest book..

  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Hearts on Fire :Draconia Rising" Update

Hello everyone and Bright Blessings. It's been a few minutes since I was here last, and I come in to report some great news. "Hearts on Fire: Draconia Rising" is currently at 40 pages and slightly over 15,200 words as of this writing. I am quite in love with my new writing program LibreOffice 5, it makes writing so much easier to get done. To give you all a tiny glimpse of my newest work, here is a snippet from page 7, where Tristan McKinley adopts for his daughter, a very unusual kitten... "Thirty minutes later, Tristan pulled into his driveway, and parked in the massive three car garage. His daughter was literally bouncing up and down on the deck, as apparently grandpa had broke the news about a special present was on its way. He barely had time to get out of the car and go towards the passenger door, when an excited squeal greeted him and a tiny weight collided with his knees. Lily stared up at him with anticipation and asked “Can I see her, what does she look...

"shadows in the Night" is published!

Hello everyone and Bright Blessings! I came in to announce, that I started the new year with a new book being published...that's right, "Shadows in the Night" by S.M.Phillips, is LIVE on Kindle!  Don't miss you chance to get one of the newest books of 2018! The Paperback is coming soon, when the files are done being reviewed. I will post an update as soon as I get clearance. I have to go fdor now, gotta get this shiny new book promoted to the masses! Book Description: "  What exactly is a ghost? Have you ever looked at someone who was acting rather oddly, and felt they just might be possessed? Do you need help with removing unwanted entities and energies from your home and life? This handy little novel has all the information you need, to protect yourself from negatives, summon and communicate with benign spirits, herbs, gemstones and other curios associated with spiritual properties, and tools and tricks to get you started on exploring the spirit world and ga...

Shadows in the Night, A Novel by S.M.Phillips