Skip to main content

The Darkened Path is up for Expanded Distribution!

I discovered something today that made me very happy! createspace.com, the Amazon site I used to publish my book TheDarkenedPath book:1  has finally allowed we publishers the expanded distribution option for free!  before it was $25.00 to add three extra distribution and sales channels, now I can get my work seen and possibly sold to a lot more potential customers! So if anyone who is a retailer, library, school, wholesaler or anyone else looking to add a new title to your collections then I am happy to announce that my work is finally available to you at a wholesale price here ---> https://www.createspace.com/4216755.  Again the Kindle version is also available on Amazon, Barnes and Noble, and several of their partner sites. I am slowly and painstakingly working on the second book, I have a lot more to write into it and there seems to be tons of my own spells, recipes, and other such ideas to transcribe onto a screen. I honestly had no idea I had written so much stuff down on paper and I was leafing through my journals and notepads and finding stuff I had done literally years ago! I have a daunting task ahead to get all of that written word for word onto a Word Document and so for I have managed to finish about 25 pages of what will probably be around 300 pages if not more.


    The Path is about to get a bit deeper and darker than it was before, we will be taking flashbacks from the past lessons of my younger life and what and how it shaped me into who I am now  and what I learned from it and how I applied it to myself and my Path, and what I have steadily and slowly learned and practiced for the last 15 years. We are forever learning something, knowledge in all it's forms cannot be learnt in a lifetime, and I will be walking this Darkened Path for many more moons and for many more lifetimes until I can find my way to the end.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Hearts on Fire :Draconia Rising" Update

Hello everyone and Bright Blessings. It's been a few minutes since I was here last, and I come in to report some great news. "Hearts on Fire: Draconia Rising" is currently at 40 pages and slightly over 15,200 words as of this writing. I am quite in love with my new writing program LibreOffice 5, it makes writing so much easier to get done. To give you all a tiny glimpse of my newest work, here is a snippet from page 7, where Tristan McKinley adopts for his daughter, a very unusual kitten... "Thirty minutes later, Tristan pulled into his driveway, and parked in the massive three car garage. His daughter was literally bouncing up and down on the deck, as apparently grandpa had broke the news about a special present was on its way. He barely had time to get out of the car and go towards the passenger door, when an excited squeal greeted him and a tiny weight collided with his knees. Lily stared up at him with anticipation and asked “Can I see her, what does she look...

"shadows in the Night" is published!

Hello everyone and Bright Blessings! I came in to announce, that I started the new year with a new book being published...that's right, "Shadows in the Night" by S.M.Phillips, is LIVE on Kindle!  Don't miss you chance to get one of the newest books of 2018! The Paperback is coming soon, when the files are done being reviewed. I will post an update as soon as I get clearance. I have to go fdor now, gotta get this shiny new book promoted to the masses! Book Description: "  What exactly is a ghost? Have you ever looked at someone who was acting rather oddly, and felt they just might be possessed? Do you need help with removing unwanted entities and energies from your home and life? This handy little novel has all the information you need, to protect yourself from negatives, summon and communicate with benign spirits, herbs, gemstones and other curios associated with spiritual properties, and tools and tricks to get you started on exploring the spirit world and ga...

Shadows in the Night, A Novel by S.M.Phillips