I have to ask my readers to please forgive my lack of publishing info on my new books, I have recently had to replace my eyeglasses prescription and I am waiting on it to arrive in the mail. Hopefully this coming Monday I will be back to writing pages again. I am very frustrated and annoyed that I am so behind! Normally I would have had half a book written by now as I can usually sit here all day and type away and churn out pages at a time. At present moment I am working on advertising and promoting other things i have been working on trying to ease my frustration and just maybe make a dollar or two. To all my readers Blessed Be and Have a Nice Day!
Hello everyone and Bright Blessings. It's been a few minutes since I was here last, and I come in to report some great news. "Hearts on Fire: Draconia Rising" is currently at 40 pages and slightly over 15,200 words as of this writing. I am quite in love with my new writing program LibreOffice 5, it makes writing so much easier to get done. To give you all a tiny glimpse of my newest work, here is a snippet from page 7, where Tristan McKinley adopts for his daughter, a very unusual kitten... "Thirty minutes later, Tristan pulled into his driveway, and parked in the massive three car garage. His daughter was literally bouncing up and down on the deck, as apparently grandpa had broke the news about a special present was on its way. He barely had time to get out of the car and go towards the passenger door, when an excited squeal greeted him and a tiny weight collided with his knees. Lily stared up at him with anticipation and asked “Can I see her, what does she look...
Comments
Post a Comment